Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ralph

Once again my friend Ralph Hudson has really helped me out in the fabrication department. I'm doing a lower frame rail deletion on the Guzzi and hit some snags with lining up the lugs that attach the frame to the V11 timing cover. Luckily I had prepped a second frame which lined up much better and Ralph came up with an ingenious drilling solution to centre the lugs whereby there was no clamping or tweaking necessary to line everything up. The frame now fits onto the cover perfectly.

In addition to his day job owning and operating a successful fabrication company, building race winning vintage sprint bikes, record setting Bonneville bikes (see below) and an endurance GS Suzuki for Spa in 3 months, Ralph kindly and patiently lets me highjack his time. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment