Monday, July 11, 2011

Team effort

In no particular order I'd like to mention the cast of characters who made this whole effort possible:


My younger brother Mark who you definitely want on your side. I arrived in Belguim not knowing if I was actually entered in the race even though I had sent my application and money months before (long story). Mark called the head of Spa and had a 'chat'. I was officially entered an hour later. Did I tell you Mark works for the President of the European Commission. Nice!!



Rick, who rode halfway across Europe with his wife Beth in 1 day to help and support us. He manned the timers brilliantly.




Chris, my riding partner. I never worried about him. In an endurance race that is everything.




Patti, Chris's wife who put a huge effort into running pit-stops and re-fueling.




Beth, Rick's wife who manned the fire extinguisher.


Ralph, the genius fabricator who makes anything possible.





1 comment:

  1. Nicely used Guzzi spotted in Crouch End, London the other day...
    http://vespamore-uk.blogspot.com/2011/07/red-guzzi.html

    ReplyDelete